Information we collect
1. Account: Name and contact details
- on the my account page
- it is required in order to buy from our shop
we use this information for billing & collection, shop administration and
- communication purposes
- we may use this information to enforce our legal rights
- it is stored at our hosting provider who is located in South Africa
- it may be shared with professional service providers like accountants and legal practitioners
- we retain this information as long as you use our products or services and for at least one year after your last order as required by the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2005
- Order details are kept for 5 years after tax submission as required by the Tax Administration Act 28 of 2011
2. Financial information
We do not have access to your financial information
3. Website usage information
- including how and when you use our website, products and services; your IP address; and cookie data
- throughout our website
- it is collected automatically
- to protect our site from security threats, and
- to help us to improve user experience
- it may be stored in Cookies on your computer (you may disable cookies in your browser but aspects of our website, products or services may stop working)
- and it is stored at our hosting provider who is located in South Africa
- we retain this information indefinitely
We employ a variety of security measures to safeguard your personal information including authentication and encryption (salting, hashing and SSL).
Right to access and rectify your information
- You may access and update your e-commerce contact details on the checkout page when shopping.
- You may remove your contact details from our newsletter mailing list by unsubscribing with the link provided in our newsletter.
Right to object
- you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information in terms of POPI s11(3)
- You may object by contacting us via email: email@example.com
Right to complain
you have the right to lodge a compliant with the Information Regulator (once established)
Our website, products and services are intended for adult residents of South Africa only.
You acknowledge that you have the legal capacity to use our website, products and services.